- ► 2013 (58)
- Giving (and getting) Thanks
- Evening Storytime December 13, 7pm
- Holiday Open House: December 1, 11am - 2pm
- Come See the Harmony Heritage Singers at our Holid...
- Preschool Storytime: December 4, 10:30 am
- Book Sales!
- Small Wonders - Stories and Activities for the ver...
- Tales for Twos and Threes! December 6, 10:30 am
- Evening Storytime: Nov. 15, 7:00 p.m.
- Preschool Storytime: Nov. 13, 10:30 a.m.
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2011 (52)
Click here for library calendar with details.
KIRA KIRA by Cynthia Kadohata to be discussed. Wed., May 11, 1:00 pm Age 9-12 A publication of Fairfax County, Virginia Sherwood Reg...
Jay A. Jupiter has been appointed to the Fairfax County Public Library Board of Trustees by Mount Vernon District Supervisor Gerald W. Hylan...
COME INTO MY PARLOR—PLEASE! Extraordinary arachnid stories by an extraordinary storyteller, GARY LLOYD. Mon. Aug. 15 2 p.m...
This Saturday (April 2) come to the library and visit our Book Sale! We will be offering a large selection of children's books from a r...
Aprenda con la ayuda de un voluntario conceptos básicos de computación. Inscribase en el Information Desk. Sherwood Regional Library 250...
Friday, April 01, 2011 - Saturday, April 30, 2011, All Day: Basic Personalized Computer Training (Ongoing Event). One-hour sessions with ...
Booktalking for school-age children to introduce the 2011 Summer Reading program! Saturday, June 18, 2 pm Age 5-13 A publication of ...
Sign up beginning two weeks before the program is required. Most of these programs are very popular and often fill up.